If you hold a current Victorian car licence showing your current Victorian address this is sufficient identification. You will also need your overseas licence.
If you do not hold a Victorian car licence you will need the following.
- Proof of Victorian residence which can be a bank statement or utilities bill in your name showing your current Victorian address.
- Passport confirming your identity.
- VicRoads Customer Number.
- Overseas motorcycle licence.
- Proof you have successfully completed the motor car Learner Test and Hazard Perception Test.